Sales & Customer Success Representative
UpLyft is a novel medical device company that is on a mission to empower individuals with mobility challenges and best protect caregivers and healthcare workers from severe back injuries. Our UpLyft device is the world’s first seated assisted and independent transfer system between bed and wheelchair for people with limited mobility. In about 2 minutes, a person can self-transfer him/herself with UpLyft from a horizontal lying down position in bed into their wheelchair, and vice versa. UpLyft can also be used for assisted transfer by a caregiver or healthcare worker with zero external physical force required. This drastically reduces back injuries related to patient lifting, as well as workers’ compensation claims in healthcare institutions.
UpLyft has completed its’ first consumer manufacturing round and has successfully installed these initial units for pre-order customers. We are currently accepting pre-order deposits from consumers who wish to be included in our second manufacturing run. Our pre-order customers consist mainly of our direct-to-consumer market (home users) due to our digital marketing funnels generating a substantial amount of traction.
The Sales & Customer Success Representative will lead customer service for the direct-to-consumer market, and ultimately assist in generating sales – aka, pre-order deposits. Daily tasks include:
- Responding to inbound inquiries about UpLyft within 24 hours by phone and email;
- Documenting all data & conversations via phone and email in our CRM system;
- Following-up with potential customers on a pre-determined schedule;
- Encouraging leads to place a pre-order deposit on our website by providing them with a thorough understanding of UpLyft;
- Working in collaboration with our Director of Sales to coordinate outreach and convert leads into pre-order customers;
- Performing outbound sales outreach with leads generated via digital marketing initiatives;
- Providing weekly sales reports to the Executive team;
- Any other customer service or sales-related tasks.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in healthcare and/or business (management, administration, finance, marketing or sales)
- Experience with any type of CRM system (Salesforce, Oracle, Freshsales, etc.)
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Interest in the start-up space and/or MedTech industry
- Experience in healthcare and/or medical device sales a plus, but not required
This role is a full-time paid position, with the possibility for growth, should the person be the right fit. Salary is commensurate with experience. This position has a hybrid format (remote & in-office work) and the candidate should therefore ideally be based in San Diego, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team and experience the start-up life, while having a positive social impact in people’s lives!
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.